Analytical Chemistry of Foods
C. S. JAMES
Seale-Hayne Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Land Use
Department of Agriculture and Food Studies
University of Plymouth
SPRINGER-SCIENCE+BUSINESS MEDIA, B.V.
Brief Contents [Chapter vise]
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Assessment of analytical methods and data
- 3. Principles of techniques used in food analysis
- 4. Theory of analytical methods for specific food constituents
- 5. Experimental procedures – estimation of major food constituents
- 6. General food studies
- 7. Additional reading material
Click here to Downlode pdf
This book is very useful for NET, GATE, TIFR, BARK, JEST, IIT-JAM, IIT-JEE related Exams and undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Disclaimer: This content is not created or owned by Ychem4U (India)
Researcher | Thinker | Educator | Counsellor | Blogger | Author. "No US Polo T-Shirt, No Reebok Shoes, No Rolex Watch,.. I'm a Brand Myself...." I Like to say something about me, For me, Life is a mirror. So, simplicity and punctuality are my great strength. And I'm a self motivator to learn anything and flexible to adopt conditions on various levels. Well, what about myself, ability to learn things and at my them is my passion.